Many have been trying to figure out if the Samsung Galaxy S II would ever make it to the states and as of today it will. It will come to the states as the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket. It will be released November 6th for 249.99.
Lightning fast reflexes powered by a 1.5 GHz dual core processor and AT&T 4G LTE speeds make the Galaxy S II Skyrocket faster for Web browsing and all your favorite apps. A Super AMOLED Plus display spanning 4.5-inches is the brightest, most colorful screen on the market.
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display(800×480 pixels)
- Android Gingerbread (2.3.5)
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, with 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1080p HD video recording
- 16 GB of on-board memory, microSD expandable to an additional 32 GB
The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket will arrive in AT&T company-owned retail stores and online Nov. 6 for $249.99 with a two-year commitment.